domenica 11 settembre 2011

Glam Affair - Gio skin -

A new creation of Glam Affair is ready to amazed you: its name is Gio.
Gio skin is absolutely stunning and turns from natural and sophisticated colors into a "dramatic" look that reminds me a really gheisha style. It was very hard to me to pick a couple of skin to be introduced because all of them are gorgeous, but at the end I've choosen a natural one and another more "precious". Take a look :)

Glam Affair - Gio skin - out soon!
Skin:  -Glam Affair-  Gio Natural - D HB 03 (Aida Ewing)  Out soon!!
Hair:  Clawtooth: Pretty Words - Dusty Black  (bubbles clawtooth)




Glam Affair - Gio skin -
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Gio Natural - D HB 07  (Aida Ewing) Out soon!!
Hair:  .ploom. OMG Wind - Black  (helyanwe vindaloo)  New!!






Glam Affair - Gio skin -  out soon!
                            OUT IN FEW HOURS!!   -> taxi to Glam Affair <-

2 commenti:

  1. Hi, I love the photo and featured it in my column at Shopping Cart Disco. Called What I Like., the column highlights what I think are some of the best recent photos from Second Life fashion blogs.

    RispondiElimina
  2. seen it!! Thank you so much Cajsa :)) your blog is really cool :)

    RispondiElimina